Sunday, October 19, 2014

Medical bills


I'm really cheap and hate spending money. For instance, last weekend I finally threw away my only pair of sandals that I have had for four years and were starting to "talk". AKA the sole had split apart and flopped when I flipped. Today at Michael's I was buying something that was $4 and I made sure I had a 40% coupon before purchasing it. Even though Brad likes to go to lunch each day, I eat at home as a way to save money. You get the idea.

bills, bills, bills
So it turns out when you have cancer, you get a lot of medical bills- 158 of them (in just the past three months) to be exact. This is (thankfully) my first time having a major medical condition and therefore my first time having a mountain of medical bills. It is very painful to be careful with one or two dollars at Micheal's but then have a $360 bill for a doctor's visit that simply has to be paid. I'd so much rather split that $360 into a million trips to TJ Maxx Home Goods or three stock-up trips to Wal-mart.

My insurance provider (soooo thankful for insurance!) allows me to download all my claims so I can analyze them (I barely have any data to analyze these days, gotta do something to keep my brain busy). I was able to compare how much the total cost for the treatments, surgeries, procedures have been versus what I've actually paid. It turns out I've only had to pay 2.92% of the total cost! Amazing! So instead of being focused on how much everything has cost me out of pocket (ouch!), I'm trying to focus on what a good deal I'm getting. 97% off! Whatadeal. haha

The craziest bill has to be for my shots that I take to help boost my immune system. It costs $10,000 for 20 tiny viles. Thankyouverymuch Amgen!
$500 for this!
I'm so thankful for work keeping me employed through short term disability and having insurance. I don't know how we would have been able to pay for everything without it! Everyone drink more Dr Pepper and Snapple!

[I had Bills, Bills, Bills in my head the whole time I was paying all of these bills. Check out Beyonce circa 1999!]

6 comments:


  1. شركة نقل اثاث بالدمام التفاؤل شركة نقل اثاث بالخبر كما انها افضل شركة نقل اثاث بالجبيل نقل عفش واثاث بالجبيل والخبر والقطيف والدمام
    شركة نقل اثاث بالدمام
    شركة نقل اثاث بالجبيل
    شركة نقل اثاث بالقطيف

    ReplyDelete
  2. اهم شركات كشف تسربات المياه بالدمام كذلك معرض اهم شركة مكافحة حشرات بالدمام والخبر والجبيل والخبر والاحساء والقطيف كذكل شركة تنظيف خزانات بجدة وتنظيف بجدة ومكافحة الحشرات بالخبر وكشف تسربات المياه بالجبيل والقطيف والخبر والدمام
    شركة تنظيف خزانات بجدة
    شركة مكافحة حشرات بالدمام
    شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالدمام

    ReplyDelete
  3. اهم شركات نقل العفش والاثاث بالدمام والخبر والجبيل اولقطيف والاحساء والرياض وجدة ومكة المدينة المنورة والخرج والطائف وخميس مشيط وبجدة افضل شركة نقل عفش بجدة نعرضها مجموعة الفا لنقل العفش بمكة والخرج والقصيم والطائف وتبوك وخميس مشيط ونجران وجيزان وبريدة والمدينة المنورة وينبع افضل شركات نقل الاثاث بالجبيل والطائف وخميس مشيط وبريدة وعنيزو وابها ونجران المدينة وينبع تبوك والقصيم الخرج حفر الباطن والظهران
    شركة نقل عفش بالرياض
    شركة نقل عفش بالطائف
    شركة نقل عفش بالدمام
    شركة نقل عفش بجدة
    شركة نقل عفش بمكة
    شركة نقل عفش بالمدينة المنورة
    شركة نقل عفش بينبع
    شركة نقل عفش بالخرج
    شركة نقل عفش بالقصيم
    شركة نقل عفش بخميس مشيط
    شركة نقل عفش بتبوك
    شركة نقل عفش بابها
    شركة نقل عفش ببريدة
    شركة نقل عفش بنجران
    شركة نقل عفش بحائل
    شركة نقل عفش بالظهران
    شركة نقل عفش واثاث
    شركة نقل عفش

    ReplyDelete




  4. شركة نقل عفش بالمدينة المنورة
    شركة المنزل هى شركة نقل عفش بالمدينة المنورة لدينا العمالة المدربة والسيارات المجهزة التى تقوم بخدمات نقل العفش بالمدينة المنورة كما اننا لدينا الروافع والاوناش التى تساعد على نقل العفش كما اننا نقدم خدمات تخزين الاثاث بالمدينة المنورة ولدينا المستودعات المجهزة والخالية من الحشرات والقوارض وجميع خدماتنا نقدمها بأرخص الاسعار

    نقل عفش بالمدينة المنورة

    http://elmnzel.com/moving-furniture-medina/

    ReplyDelete