Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Pentatonix

Quick (totally shameless) question for the crowd: Does anyone have an "in" with Pentatonix?


We have tickets for their concert on March 29th at Verizon Theater in Dallas, TX. They are my absolute favorite group. We went to their concerts in Boston, MA and Allen, TX and they have been by far my favorite concerts I've ever been to. At the end of the concert I was ready for them to do the entire set over again. I bought their Christmas album this year and played it on repeat until my family finally begged me to play something different. Their music just never gets old to me.


Part of my obsession stems from the fact that Brad and I met through a cappella. Have you seen Pitch Perfect? It was like that- literally. I saw Brad sing at Georgia Tech while I was still a senior in high school. He was in the men's a cappella group- Sympathetic Vibrations. I told myself I had to get in the girls group so I could meet one of those guys. Sure enough, I got into the girl's group, Nothin' but Treble, met Brad and his gorgeous voice...and the rest, as they say, is history!

So now I'm hoping, wishing, praying that maybe I can meet Pentatonix when they are in town. Anyone have any ideas of how to try and make that happen??

Either way, it looks like I'm probably going to be alive March 29th (which I wasn't sure about when I booked the tickets), so I'll get to see them in concert even if it doesn't include getting to meet them! I can't wait!!!!!!

<3




20 comments:

  1. Ashley, I have e-mailed as many people as I could find associated with Pentatonix. No idea if my message will reach any of them or tug at their hearts, but I had to try something! Praying that God will answer this wish for you.
    Nancy Watkins

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhhomgihopeyoumeetthemiwillbesojealous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ashleigh- Kevin is a graduate of the Governors School for the Arts in Kentucky- a program operated by the Kentucky Center where I work. I'm going to email some people I work with who have a relationship with him and see if they can help! I'll email you if I hear back from them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emailing their manager right now...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Go Shane go!!! The manager's contact info is Jonathan Kalter from The MGMT Company
    jk3000@me.com. Another email is ptxofficial@gmail.com. I figure the more people that email, the better.

    ReplyDelete

  6. شركة نقل اثاث بالدمام التفاؤل شركة نقل اثاث بالخبر كما انها افضل شركة نقل اثاث بالجبيل نقل عفش واثاث بالجبيل والخبر والقطيف والدمام
    شركة نقل اثاث بالدمام
    شركة نقل اثاث بالجبيل
    شركة نقل اثاث بالقطيف

    ReplyDelete

  7. اهم شركات كشف تسربات المياه بالدمام كذلك معرض اهم شركة مكافحة حشرات بالدمام والخبر والجبيل والخبر والاحساء والقطيف كذكل شركة تنظيف خزانات بجدة وتنظيف بجدة ومكافحة الحشرات بالخبر وكشف تسربات المياه بالجبيل والقطيف والخبر والدمام
    شركة تنظيف خزانات بجدة
    شركة مكافحة حشرات بالدمام
    شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالدمام

    ReplyDelete
  8. اهم شركات نقل العفش والاثاث بالدمام والخبر والجبيل اولقطيف والاحساء والرياض وجدة ومكة المدينة المنورة والخرج والطائف وخميس مشيط وبجدة افضل شركة نقل عفش بجدة نعرضها مجموعة الفا لنقل العفش بمكة والخرج والقصيم والطائف وتبوك وخميس مشيط ونجران وجيزان وبريدة والمدينة المنورة وينبع افضل شركات نقل الاثاث بالجبيل والطائف وخميس مشيط وبريدة وعنيزو وابها ونجران المدينة وينبع تبوك والقصيم الخرج حفر الباطن والظهران
    شركة نقل عفش بالرياض
    شركة نقل عفش بالطائف
    شركة نقل عفش بالدمام
    شركة نقل عفش بجدة
    شركة نقل عفش بمكة
    شركة نقل عفش بالمدينة المنورة
    شركة نقل عفش بينبع
    شركة نقل عفش بالخرج
    شركة نقل عفش بالقصيم
    شركة نقل عفش بخميس مشيط
    شركة نقل عفش بتبوك
    شركة نقل عفش بابها
    شركة نقل عفش ببريدة
    شركة نقل عفش بنجران
    شركة نقل عفش بحائل
    شركة نقل عفش بالظهران
    شركة نقل عفش واثاث
    شركة نقل عفش

    ReplyDelete
  9. تتم خدمات نقل عفش الطائف من شركة الاخلاص و الامانة على يد عمالة متخصصين

    للمزيد زوروا موقعنا:
    http://www.xn-----jtd6bya2cendpd.com/%D9%86%D9%82%D9%84-%D8%B9%D9%81%D8%B4-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B7%D8%A7%D8%A6%D9%81-2/

    ReplyDelete
  10. احصل الآن على اقوى خدمات تصميم مواقع التي تقدمها شركة سوقني في مصر و الوطن العربي بأوفر الاسعار

    http://www.swaqny.com/Web-Design

    ReplyDelete
  11. تتم خدمات صيانة اريستون المتكاملة على يد افضل فنيين الصيانة المتخصصين

    http://xn----ymcbgh5bok8mgvpg.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. احصل الآن على اقوى خدمات صيانة كاريير المتكاملة من مراكز الصيانة التي يوفرها موقع صيانات مصر في جميع انحاء مصر

    للمزيد:
    http://www.maintenanceg.com/Carrier-Agent.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. للحصول على خدمات نقل عفش مكة تواصل في اسرع وقت مع شركة الاخلاص و الامانة في السعودية

    للمزيد زوروا موقعنا:
    http://www.xn-----jtd6bya2cendpd.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. احصل الآن على تصميمات و صور مشبات عن طريق زيارة موقع مشبات ابو خالد

    للمزيد:
    http://www.heateers.com/

    ReplyDelete

  15. افضل شركة نقل اثاث بالمدينة المنورة

    بادروا بالحصول علي اقوي عروض الاسعار علي جميع خدماتنا في نقل العفش
    بالمدينة المنورة
    افضل شركة نقل اثاث بالمدينة المنورة

    هي شركة فرسان الخليج حيث نعتمد علي امهر الفنيين في فك و تركيب العفش دون اي اضرار
    به و احدث السيارات المجهزة المزودة بامهر السائقين و الذين علي دراية بكل طرق
    المدينة المنورة

    شركة فرسان الخليج شركة نقل عفش بالمدينة المنورة من الباب للباب
    باسعار لا تقبل المنافسة


    نقل عفش بالمدينة المنورة


    اتصلوا بنا
    0553061333
    http://www.forsan-elkhaleg.com/20/Moving-furniture-company-in-Madinah

    ReplyDelete
  16. تواصلو معنا الان لحصولكم على اقل سعر من نقل عفش مكة رخيص وافضل العروض
    للاستفسار
    0565277186
    او عبر موقعنا
    http://www.xn-----jtd6bya2cendpd.com/


    ReplyDelete